Ceramic Utensil Holder
This handmade ceramic container is perfect for drying and storing kitchen utensils such as spoons, forks, and knives. Its gorgeous turquoise color makes it an elegant piece that still radiates a hot, home-like feeling. It is a great addition to your kitchen, beside the sink, on a shelf, or a counter.
Please do bear in mind that they all come with slight changes as I hand-make all of my pieces, giving you a one-off, unique piece every time.
- Diameter - 4" inches (10.5cm)
- Height – 4.5" (11.5cm)
- 1 Ceramic container.
- Handmade of natural clay.
- Two turquoises glazes.
- Dishwasher safe.
All of my pieces are made from natural clay using various techniques and are hand-colored and glazed with lots of love and care. Due to the nature of handmade items, slight differences in colors and shapes may occur. I will always make sure that your pieces are just as lovely as the ones photographed on my website.
Please let me know if you have any further questions. I'll be more than happy to assist.
Return & Refund Policy
I accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order, contact me within 3 days from when you received it, and we will work out a refund or exchange. I will not cover the shipping cost back.
Your refund will be issued once I receive your purchase and find it in sellable condition.
I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders.
- Items on sale.
- All orders are shipped via Registered Israel Post with a tracking number.
- Estimate shipping time to most of the countries is between 10-21 days. Please note during the holidays season, delays might occur.
- If you'd like your order to arrive faster, you can choose express shipping from the shipping options, and your order will arrive in 3-10 business days.
- I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. The duties vary from country to country, and I cannot estimate nor pay these fees. I attach the proper documentation to speed up the customs process.