White Ceramic Huggable Cups
These handmade ceramic cups come in a distinct huggable form, making them perfect for those comforting morning coffees or late-night hot chocolates. Made with a lead-free glaze, these pieces are drink-safe, and we recommend trying them with all beverages, hot, cold, and even alcoholic - they can easily make a perfect tumbler for an Old Fashioned.
Handmade items | Food-Safe glazes | Dishwasher and oven safe
- Diameter - 3" inches (7.5 cm)
- Height – 4" (10cm)
- Each cup holds up to 14oz (400ml)
- Item includes two ceramic cups.
- Handmade of natural clay.
- White glaze.
- Dishwasher safe.
All of my pieces are made from natural clay using various techniques and are hand-colored and glazed with lots of love and care. Due to the nature of handmade items, slight differences in colors and shapes may occur. I will always make sure that your pieces are just as lovely as the ones photographed on my website.
Please let me know if you have any further questions. I'll be more than happy to assist.
Return & Refund Policy
I accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order, contact me within 3 days from when you received it, and we will work out a refund or exchange. I will not cover the shipping cost back.
Your refund will be issued once I receive your purchase and find it in sellable condition.
I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders.
- Items on sale.
- All orders are shipped via Registered Israel Post with a tracking number.
- Estimate shipping time to most of the countries is between 10-21 days. Please note during the holidays season, delays might occur.
- If you'd like your order to arrive faster, you can choose express shipping from the shipping options, and your order will arrive in 3-10 business days.
- I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. The duties vary from country to country, and I cannot estimate nor pay these fees. I attach the proper documentation to speed up the customs process.